Open Circuit Portable Impactor Plant
Available in tri-axle or quad-axle version. Each features one-pull transport with optional rear tag axle. Check with your DOT.
Optional electro-magnet is available as a cross-belt or in-line installation that stays on for transport.
Hydraulic lift and leveling system enables quick set up and tear down by using the hydraulic run-on legs.
Totally self-contained, reliable diesel/electric or all-electric power. You won’t have to worry about hydraulic leaks and failures shutting you down.
Features the industry’s only LIFETIME ROTOR WARRANTY on its solid-steel, three-bar, sculptured rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing.*
*North America only.
1000-15 CV Specifications
|Operating Length||51' 9" / 15.8M|
|Gross Weight||88000lbs / 39900kg|
|Travel Length||46' 7" / 14.2M|
|Travel Width||11' 11" / 3.6M|
|Travel Height||13' 5" / 4.1M|
For complete technical specifications, download our spec sheet.
1000-15 CV Additional Features
- Outperforms similar sized track units for production and quality of product.
- Transports with ease. Just hook up the tractor and go. No additional or specialized trailer necessary.
- Moves easily around the job site with the optional dolly kit with pintle hitch.
- Features unique two-step, 5’ grizzly deck to remove fines before crushing.
- Features standard grizzly bypass chute and available cross-belt conveyor with flop gate to allow for either removal of the material that passes through the grizzly deck for stockpiling or blending back with the crushed material.
- Includes removable electrical control panel featuring pre-wired
receptacles for radial stackers.
- Manage the feeder speed for complete control of the flow of material into the impactor with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD).
- Includes wireless remote control for the feeder shutdown and all motor stop.