This plant is designed for larger-sized jobs that require cubicle spec products from a highly portable crushing and screening plant on one chassis.
1200-25 CC: Features
Available in tri-axle or quad-axle version. Each features one-pull transport with optional rear tag axle. Check with your DOT.
Two-deck inclined screen produces two cubical spec products.
Top-deck retained material is returned to the crusher for further processing.
Hydraulic lift and leveling system enables quick set up and tear down by using the hydraulic run-on legs.
Totally self-contained, reliable diesel/electric or all-electric power. You won’t have to worry about hydraulic leaks and failures shutting you down.
Available in-line electro-magnet removes for transport.
Features the industry’s only LIFETIME ROTOR WARRANTY on its solid-steel, three-bar,sculptured rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing.*
* North America only.
This is the video panel.
This is the plant layout panel.
1200-25 CC: Additional Features
- Features closed-circuit crushing and screening on one chassis.
- Replaces Jaw/Cone/Screen multi-unit systems for a much lower initial investment while maintaining a high production of cubical spec product. Greatly reduces maintenance and fuel costs and is easily transported.
- Features unique two-step, 5’ grizzly deck to remove fines before crushing.
- Features standard grizzly bypass chute and available cross-belt conveyor with flop gate to allow for either removal of the material that passes through the grizzly deck for stockpiling or blending back with the crushed material.
- Includes plant-mounted electrical control panel featuring pre-wired receptacles for radial stackers.
- Transports easily with the hydraulic retractable return conveyor and folding side conveyor.
- Manage the feeder speed for complete control of the flow of material into the impactor with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD).
- Includes wireless remote control for the feeder shutdown and all motor stop.
|1200-25 CC:Technical Specifications*||Tri-Axle||Quad-Axle|
|Overall length||65' 3" / 19.9M||69’ 6” / 21.2M|
|Gross Weight||123000lbs / 55800kgs||124500lbs / 56500kgs|
|Travel Length||58' 2" / 17.7M||66’ 11” / 20.4M|
|Travel Width||11' 11" / 3.6M|
|Travel Height||13' 5" / 4.1M|
|Feed Hopper Capacity||17yd3 / 13M3|
|Feed Hopper Capacity (Tons)||23.0T / 20.9MT|
|Vibrating Feeder||18' x 45.5" / 5.5M x 1.2M|
|Feeder Grizzly Deck||60" long 2 step / 1524mm long 2 step|
|On-Plant Power Supply Diesel||325HP / 242kW diesel engine and 140kW generator or 425HP / 317kW diesel engine and 200kW generator|
|On-Plant Power Supply Electric||250HP / 186kW all-electric power|
|Discharge Conveyor Width||42" / 1067mm|
|Two Deck Inclined Screen||5' x 16' / 1.5M x 4.9M|
|Top Screen Deck Cross Conveyor Width||18" / 457mm|
|Bottom Screen Deck Cross Conveyor Width||24" / 610mm|
|Fines Screen Conveyor Width||42" / 1067mm|
|Return Conveyor (Hydraulic Fold) Width||24" / 610mm|
|UltraMax® Impactor Model and Specifications*|
|Rotor Diameter x Width||47" x 47" / 1194mm x 1194mm|
|Feed Opening Width x Height||48" x 34" / 1219mm x 864mm|
|Power Required||150HP - 300HP / 112kW - 224kW|
|Approx. Weight||34000lbs / 154000kg|
|Rotor Weight||13000lbs / 5900kg|
|Production Capacity**||Varies by application|
*Design specifications subject to change without notice.
**Contact your Eagle Sales Representative with your specific application for anticipated capacity.