One of our most versatile systems utilizing a portable impactor plant and screening plant separately or combined to produce numerous spec products.
1400-45 CCS: Features
Includes the 1400-45 OC with a side-discharge conveyor, 6x20 screening plant with an integrated feed conveyor, return conveyor with a cleated belt and three, radial-stacking conveyors.
Hydraulic lift and leveling system enables quick set up and tear down by using the hydraulic run-on legs and the available run-on hydraulic legs for the screening plant.
The plant-mounted control panels are designed for the integrated system including pre-wired receptacles for the radial stackers.
Available in-line electro-magnet on the side-discharge conveyor.
Totally self contained, reliable diesel/electric or all-electric power. You won’t have to worry about hydraulic leaks and failures shutting you down.
Includes 6x20 screening plant with integrated feed conveyor of screen.
Features the industry’s only LIFETIME ROTOR WARRANTY on its solid-steel, three-bar,sculptured rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing.*
* North America only.
This is the video panel.
This is the plant layout panel.
1400-45 CCS: Additional Features
- Replaces large complex crusher and screening systems for a much lower initial investment and for greatly reduced maintenance, fuel and transportation costs.
- Designed for maximum portability with ease of operation and ease of service.
- Produces three cubicle spec products simultaneously and returns the oversized product from the screening plant to the UltraMax® impactor plant for further reduction.
- Features standard grizzly bypass chute and available cross-belt conveyor with flop gate to allow for either removal of the material that passes through the grizzly deck for stockpiling or blending back with the crushed material.
- Side-discharge conveyor has receiving hopper with replaceable liners, available full-length skirtboards and optional in-line electro-magnet that stays on for trailer transport.
- Side-discharge conveyor is available in road-portable version.
- Manage the feeder speed for complete control of the flow of material into the impactor with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD).
- Includes wireless remote control for the feeder shutdown and all motor stop.