This highly portable impactor plant is one of the most durable, reliable, and versatile plants for your larger-sized jobs.
1400-45 OC: Features
Discharge material feeds to a separate conveyor coming out of the side of the crusher at a 90-degree angle.
Available in-line electro-magnet on side-discharge conveyor.
Hydraulic lift and leveling system enables quick set up and tear down by using the hydraulic run-on legs.
Totally self-contained, reliable diesel/electric or all-electric power. You won't have to worry about hydraulic leaks and failures shutting you down.
Features the industry’s only LIFETIME ROTOR WARRANTY on its solid-steel, three-bar, sculptured rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing.*
* North America only.
This is the video panel.
This is the plant layout panel.
1400-45 OC: Additional Features
- Replaces dual crusher systems for a much lower initial investment and for greatly reduced maintenance, fuel and transportation costs.
- Features unique two-step, 5’ grizzly deck to remove fines before crushing.
- Features standard grizzly bypass chute and available cross-belt conveyor with flop gate to allow for either removal of the material that passes through the grizzly deck for stockpiling or blending back with the crushed material.
- Utilizes side-discharge conveyor with receiving hopper and replaceable liners, optional full-length skirtboards and available, in-line electro-magnet that stays on for trailer transport.
- Side-discharge conveyor is available in road-portable version.
- Includes plant-mounted electrical control panel featuring pre-wired receptacles for radial stackers.
- Manage the feeder speed for complete control of the flow of material into the impactor with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD).
- Includes wireless remote control for the feeder shutdown and all motor stop.
|1400-45 OC:Technical Specifications*|
|Overall length||50' 0" / 15.2M|
|Gross Weight||123000lbs / 55800kgs|
|Travel Length||44' 6" / 13.6M|
|Travel Width||11' 11" / 3.6M|
|Travel Height||13' 5" / 4.1M|
|Feed Hopper Capacity||19yd3 / 20.6M3|
|Feed Hopper Capacity (Tons)||25.7T / 23.3MT|
|Vibrating Feeder||18' x 57" / 5.5M x 1.5M|
|Feeder Grizzly Deck||60" long 2 step / 1524mm 2 step|
|On-Plant Power Supply Diesel
On-Plant Power Supply Electric
|500HP / 373kW diesel engine and 200kW generator
400 HP / 298kW all-electric power
|Side-discharge conveyor Width||42" / 1067mm|
|Discharge Conveyor Height||9' 3" / 2816mm|
|UltraMax® Impactor Model and Specifications*|
|Rotor Diameter x Width||50" x 56" / 1270mm x 1422mm|
|Feed Opening Width x Height||56" x 35" / 1422mm x 889mm|
|Power Required||300HP - 400HP / 224kW - 298kW|
|Approx. Weight||40100lbs / 18200kg|
|Rotor Weight||17600lbs / 8000kg|
|Production Capacity**||Varies by application.|
*Design specifications subject to change without notice.
**Contact your Eagle Sales Representative with your specific application for anticipated production capacity.