The Eagle 2036 portable jaw crusher provides high strength construction without unnecessary weight making this crusher ideal for portable and skid-mounted applications.
2036 Eagle Portable Jaw Crusher: Features
Hydraulic grizzly dump-over hopper is available for removing oversized material.
Grizzly bypass chute with flop gate allows for either removal of the material that passes the grizzly deck onto an available cross-belt conveyor for stockpiling or for blending with the crushed material.
Hydraulic lift and leveling system enables quick and easy set up and tear down.
Totally self-contained, reliable diesel/electric or all-electric power. You won't have to worry about hydraulic leaks and failures shutting you down.
2036 Eagle Portable Jaw Crusher
2036 Eagle Portable Jaw Crusher: Additional Features
- Built rock solid with proven technology and designed to last with minimal service and maintenance.
- Features unique two-step, 5’ grizzly deck to remove fines before crushing.
- Includes plant-mounted electrical control panel featuring pre-wired receptacles for radial stackers.
- Manage the feeder speed for continuous flow of material into the impactor with variable frequency drive (VFD).
- Includes wireless remote control for the feeder shutdown and all motor stop.
|2036 Eagle Portable Jaw Crusher: Technical Specifications*|
|Crusher||2036 Eagle Portable Jaw Crusher|
|Overall length||43’ 10”/ 13.4M|
|Gross Weight||67000lbs / 30400kg|
|Travel Length||39’ 7” / 12.1M|
|Travel Width||8’ 6” / 2.6M|
|Travel Height||13’ 5” / 4.1M|
|Feed Hopper Capacity||11yd3 / 8.4M3|
|Feed Hopper Capacity (Tons)||14.9T / 13.5MT|
|Vibrating Feeder||16’ x 39” / 4.9M x 1.0 M|
|Feeder Grizzly Deck||60” long 2 step / 1524mm long 2 step|
|On-Plant Power Supply Diesel
On-Plant Power Supply Electric
|125HP / 93kW diesel engine and 40kW generator
100HP or 150HP / 75kW or 112kW all-electric power
|Discharge Conveyor Width||36” / 914mm|
|2036 Eagle Portable Jaw Crusher: Specifications*|
|Weight||20900lbs / 9500kg|
|Eccentric Stroke||1.25" / 31.75mm|
|Power Required||70HP - 100HP / 52kW - 75kW|
*Design specifications subject to change without notice.Download spec sheet.