500-05 CC Closed Circuit Plant
This plant is designed for smaller-sized jobs that require cubicle spec products from a highly portable crushing and screening plant on one chassis.
500-05 CC: Features
Easily transports in one pull. Check with your DOT.
Two-deck inclined screen produces two cubical spec products.
Top-deck retained material is returned to the crusher for further processing.
Hydraulic lift and leveling system enables quick set up and tear down by using the hydraulic run-on legs.
Totally self-contained, reliable diesel/electric or all-electric power. You won’t have to worry about hydraulic leaks and failures shutting you down.
Available in-line electro-magnet removes for transport.
Features the industry’s only LIFETIME ROTOR WARRANTY on its solid-steel, three-bar,sculptured rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing.*
* North America only.
This is the video panel.
This is the plant layout panel.
500-05 CC: Additional Features
- Features closed-circuit crushing and screening on one chassis.
- Replaces Jaw/Cone/Screen multiunit systems for a much lower initial investment while maintaining a high production of cubical spec product. Greatly reduces maintenance and fuel costs and is easily transported.
- Features unique two-step, 5’ grizzly deck to remove fines before crushing.
- Features standard grizzly bypass chute and available cross-belt conveyor with flop gate to allow for either removal of the material that passes through the grizzly deck for stockpiling or blending back with the crushed material.
- Includes plant-mounted electrical control panel featuring pre-wired receptacles for radial stackers.
- Transports easily with the hydraulic retractable return conveyor.
- Manage the feeder speed for complete control of the flow of material into the impactor with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD).
- Includes wireless remote control for the feeder shutdown and all motor stop.
|500-05 CC:Technical Specifications*|
|Overall length||63' 0" / 19.2M|
|Gross Weight||90500lbs / 41100kgs|
|Travel Length||57' 0" / 17.4M|
|Travel Width||11' 0" / 3.4M|
|Travel Height||13' 6" / 4.1M|
|Feed Hopper Capacity||9yd3 / 6.9M3|
|Feed Hopper Capacity (Tons)||12.2T / 11.1MT|
|Vibrating Feeder||16' x 32" / 4.9M x 0.8M|
|Feeder Grizzly Deck||60” long 2 step / 1524mm 2 step|
|On-Plant Power Supply Diesel
On-Plant Power Supply Electric
|250HP / 184kW diesel engine and 140kW generator
150HP / 112 kW all-electric power
|Discharge Conveyor Width||36" / 914mm|
|Two Deck Inclined Screen||4' x 12' / 1.2M x 3.7M|
|Top Screen Deck Cross Conveyor Width||18" / 457mm|
|Bottom Screen Deck Chute||Yes|
|Fines Screen Conveyor Width||42” / 1067mm|
|Return Conveyor (Hydraulic Fold) Width||18" / 457mm|
|UltraMax® Impactor Model and Specifications*|
|Rotor Diameter x Width||40" x 33" / 1016mm x 838mm|
|Feed Opening Width x Height||33" x 32" / 838mm x 813mm|
|Power Required||75HP - 150HP / 56kW - 112kW|
|Approx. Weight||20900lbs / 9500kg|
|Rotor Weight||7000lbs / 3200kg|
|Production Capacity**||Varies by application.|
*Design specifications subject to change without notice.
**Contact your Eagle Sales Representative with your specific application for anticipated production capacity.