Eagle Crusher Hammermills are designed for maximum strength at a minimum weight and are ideal for use when budget and space are limited or when portable mounting is necessary.
Solid yoke hammers are stagger mounted to equalize crushing efficiency and reduce concentrated stress during shock loading.
Replaceable, heavy-duty grate bars assure precise product sizing from 4-inch minus down to 100% minus 3/16-inch.
Simple shim adjustment of impact curtain permits fast and precise changes in product size.
Spherical, self aligning, double roller bearings are in split housing for easy replacement.
Manganese steel breaker plates on impact curtain are fully reversible and interchangeable to maximize wear metal utilization.
Long wearing AR side wear liners provide maximum housing protection and are bolt-mounted for easy maintenance.
All models open completely for easy access during maintenance and wear part change out.
Hammermills: Additional Features
- Provides highly efficient internal screening capability via the adjustable heavy-duty grate bars.
- Maintains precise positioning and smooth performance of the bearing housing at all times with its recessed pillow-block mounting.
- Eliminates rotor shifting during operation via special steel locking nut and locking washer on rotor shaft.
- Reduces excessive stress during operation, assuring maximum wear life, via its specially designed heavy duty frame and rotor mounting system.
- Easily facilitates yoke hammer replacement, enabled by pivot pin mounting with common cotterpin locking.
- Permits replacement of individual sections of the shaft, as required, due to spider discs, keyed to the shaft, which also assures stationary positioning.
- Provides support and easy change out of the curtain support bar via split-mounted locking bar.
|Hammermills: Technical Specifications*||24 X 32||24 X 48|
|Feed Opening||20" x 32" / 508mm x 813mm||22" x 48" / 559mm x 1219mm|
|Diameter of Hammer Swing||24" / 610mm||24" / 610mm|
|Width Between Liners||32" / 813mm||48" / 1219mm|
|Main Frame Thickness||3/4" Steel / 19mm Steel||3/4" Steel / 19mm Steel|
|Diameter of Main Shaft (Center)||4" / 102mm||4" / 102mm|
|Diameter of Main Shaft (at Sheave)||3 3/8" / 86mm||3 3/8" / 86mm|
|Bearings (Self-Aligning, Spherical)||Double-Roller||Double-Roller|
|Number of Hammers||6||9|
|Diameter of Hammer Pins||1 1/4" / 32mm||1 1/4" / 32mm|
|Grate Bars (Screening, Standard Size)||1" x 3" x 33" / 25mm x 76mm x 838mm||1" x 3" x 49" / 25mm x 76mm x 1245mm|
|Spacers (Available)||3/16" to 2" / 5mm to 51mm||3/16" to 2" / 5mm to 51mm|
|Horsepower (Required for Limestone)||50 to 100HP / 37 to 74 kW||75 to 150HP / 55 to 110 kW|
|Overall Height||46" / 1168mm||46" / 1168mm|
|Overall Length||52" / 1321mm||52" / 1321mm|
|Overall Shaft Length||61" / 1549mm||80" / 2032mm|
|Weight (Approx.)||5600lbs / 2540kgs||6825lbs / 3095kgs|
|Overall Size||84.4 ft3 / 7.84 m3||110.7 ft3 / 10.28 m3|
*Design specifications subject to change without notice.
A Wide Variety of Applications
- Wash-out concrete
- Concrete block
- Fertilizer Materials
Check with your Eagle Sales Representative for numerous, additional applications.