Eagle Crusher’s extensive experience in the reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) industry has led to the development of the onsite RAP system for crushing and precise screening for product consistency, productivity and profitability.
MaxRAP® System: Features
Actuated diverter chutework allows multi-feature deck selection, blending and by pass.
Calibration chute for sampling verifies that the mix-design spec requirement is correct.
Screen service platforms are positioned on both sides of the screens for ease of maintenance.
Side-discharge conveyor from crusher may be used for stockpiling or returned to another conveyor for re-circulating back to the plant screen for resizing.
Ability to utilize system for screening only, all material is conveyed to stockpile.
Under screen product conveyor to cross conveyor feeds to the drum mix feed conveyor for final processing and mixing.
Features the industry’s only LIFETIME ROTOR WARRANTY on its solid-steel, three-bar, sculptured rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing.*
* North America only.
MaxRAP® System: Additional Features
- UM-05 with a 5x16 screen is designed for 400TPH drum mix plant. UM-25 with a 6x20 screen is designed for 600TPH drum mix plant.
- Integrates with any asphalt plant automation.
- Easily allows you to switch from top to base material production from control house.
- Produces highly uniform cubicle spec product with a minimum of white rock and a minimum of fines.
- Actuated chutework allows options for the raw feed material to be:
- retained on the top screen deck to be crushed;
- retained on the top and middle screen deck to be crushed;
- diverted to either the top or middle screen deck;
- or, all the screen decks may be diverted from the crusher to stockpile.
- Service friendly design:
- Screening process can continue while crusher is removed from circuit.
- Screen chute system folds out of the way for ease of changing screen cloth.
- Screen service platforms are positioned on both sides of screen for ease of maintenance.