Cleaner/Prime Painter (3rd Shift)
Job title: Cleaner/Primer Painter
Reports to: Manufacturing Supervisor
FLSA status: Non-Exempt
Cleans, grinds, primes and moves materials and machine parts within or near the paint area by performing the following duties.
Duties and responsibilities
- Follows work order or verbal instructions to determine materials or product to be moved utilizing forklift truck and overhead crane.
- Prepare parts for painting by removing rust, grease and dirt from product to ensure proper adherence.
- Prepare surfaces by applying masking tape over parts and areas that are not to be coated.
- Disassemble, clean, reassemble, and maintain painting application equipment.
- Helps dispose of hazardous waste in an appropriate manner.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Performs any related duties as required or assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) or more years of experience operating an industrial forklift, overhead crane and hoists.
- Previous painting experience a plus.
- Ability to commit to flexible schedule and prompt arrival for shifts.
Eagle Crusher Company offers a competitive wage and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k and paid time off.