Cleaner/Prime Painter (3rd Shift)
Eagle Crusher Company Inc., is hiring a Cleaner/Prime Painter for their 3rd shift operation at their plant in Bucyrus, Ohio. This position cleans, grinds,
primes and moves materials and machine parts within or near the paint area. Candidates must be available to work overtime on a regular basis. Position
is for four 10-hour days per week.
Duties and responsibilities
- Follows work order or verbal instructions to determine materials or product to be moved utilizing forklift truck and overhead crane.
- Prepare parts for painting by removing rust, grease and dirt from product to ensure proper adherence.
- Prepare surfaces by applying masking tape over parts and areas that are not to be coated.
- Disassemble, clean, reassemble, and maintain painting application equipment.
- Helps dispose of hazardous waste in an appropriate manner.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Performs any related duties as required or assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) or more years of experience operating an industrial forklift, overhead crane and hoists.
- Previous painting experience a plus.
- Ability to commit to flexible schedule and prompt arrival for shifts.
Eagle Crusher Company offers a competitive wage and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k and paid time off.