Eagle Crusher Company Inc., is hiring two experienced Design Engineers at their plant in Bucyrus, Ohio. Candidates will specialize in either Electrical
Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. The Design Engineer will analyze customer' needs, determining modifications or designs needed to fulfill requirements
for equipment. This role also includes analyzing existing products with a view to improving their efficiency and overall performance.
- Design functional equipment that meets customer needs.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of company's products and equipment capabilities, as well as engineering disciplines effecting equipment.
- Check detail drawings for assemblies for others and self as required.
- Create or modify assembly and piece detail drawings utilizing AutoCAD and/or INVENTOR for in-house and outside steel fabrication resulting in complete, accurate, consistent, timely and efficient production and sales drawings.
- Communicate with other departments and vendors regarding timing and availability of items.
- Resolve problems and answer questions of other departments concerning drawings.
- Take field trips to job sites to make field measurements and/or observe.
- Travel (on short notice at times) with sales personnel to customers' and vendors' facilities.
- Fully embrace Eagle Crusher’s quality system and needs to identify opportunities and drive continuous improvement.
- Performs any related duties as required or assigned to ensure efficiency of the Company.
Qualified candidates must possess a solid work history, positive attendance record, ability to pass a drug screen, and must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future without sponsorship. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree plus seven (7) years of experience preferably in designing large equipment/material handling. Candidates must have experience with Inventor & AutoCAD, plus be familiar with an ERP system.
Eagle Crusher Company offers a competitive wage and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k), and paid time off.