Fabrication Machine Operator (1st Shift)
Eagle Crusher Company Inc. is hiring a Fabrication Machine Operator for their 1st shift operation at their plant in Bucyrus, Ohio. This position operates fabrication machines as instructed. Ensures that all parts are to the highest quality standards and ensures that all machines are operating in the safest manner. Position is for four 10-hour days per week.
Duties and responsibilities
- Set up and operate metal fabricating machinery to produce parts of various dimensions.
- Loads and unloads material into drill presses, saw or other fabricating equipment carefully and with attention to detail.
- Check parts for size and other conditions to meet quality specifications.
- Detect and report defective material, operating difficulties and questionable conditions to supervisor.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Performs any related duties as required or assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) or more years of experience in the metal manufacturing industry.
- Basic math and communication skills required.
- Ability to read and interpret a ruler, gauges and other measuring devices.
- Ability to commit to flexible schedule and prompt arrival for shifts.
Eagle Crusher Company offers a competitive wage and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k), paid time off and regular pay increases.