Field Service Technician
Eagle Crusher Company Inc., is hiring a Field Service Technician. Our Field Service Technicians communicates and collaborate with customers on new equipment
installation, safety, maintenance, and operation, as well as troubleshoot equipment issues. This is a traveling position, requiring travel 40% to 60%
of the time, during the week and occasionally on weekends.
Eagle Crusher Company offers a competitive wage and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k and paid time off. Qualified candidates must possess a solid work history, positive attendance record, and ability to pass a drug screen.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Five (5) or more years of experience in repair maintenance or related position.
• Proficient in a wide range of various hydraulics and metal fabrication, as well as electrical troubleshooting and repairs.
• Welding experience required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
• Ability to pass and maintain a current DOT physical card and have a clean driving record.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Read electrical schematics and work from blueprints, bills of material, and other information to determine repair parts and services required.
• Give direction and training to equipment operators and maintenance personnel in areas of safety, equipment start-up and operation, and maintenance.
• Responsible for all hand tools and equipment needed on a daily basis.
• Ability to electronically and verbally communicate over the phone with customers to troubleshoot any problems.
• Submit service and expense reports in a timely manner.
• Obtain knowledge of being a professional driver and meet ELD’s responsibilities and requirements.
• Collaborate with manufacturing, engineering, and sales personnel on a daily basis.
• Perform office maintenance in plumbing, heating, air conditioning, electrical repairs, grounds keepers, moving, parts delivery, and assist manufacturing with multiple tasks.