Eagle Crusher Company Inc., is hiring a Finish Painter for their operation at their plant in Bucyrus, Ohio. This position is responsible for appropriately applying paint to all finished parts. Individual will uphold Eagle quality by having a clear understanding of the paint process from start to finish, as well as various painting techniques. Candidates must be available to work overtime on a regular basis. Position is for four 10-hour days per week.
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepare parts for painting by removing rust, grease and dirt from product to ensure proper adherence.
- Prepare surfaces by applying masking tape over parts and areas that are not to be coated.
- Fill cavities and dents where necessary to attain smooth surface.
- Select appropriate coatings, paints, or sprays, or prepare them by mixing substances according to formulas.
- Operate all painting equipment including guns, hoppers and booth collection systems.
- Determine paint flow, viscosity and coating quality by performing visual inspections or by using viscometers.
- Ensure that all components are painted efficiently, and are consistent with company established goals for quality.
- Disassemble, clean, reassemble, and maintain painting application equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance on painting equipment.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Performs any related duties as required or assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in industrial painting.
- Ability to commit to flexible schedule and prompt arrival for shifts.
Eagle Crusher Company offers a competitive wage and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k), paid time off and regular pay increases.