Welder (3rd Shift)
Eagle Crusher Company Inc., is hiring welders for their 3rd shift operation. Qualified candidates must possess a solid work history, positive attendance
record and ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must be available to work overtime on a regular basis. Position is for four 10-hour days per week.
In order to be considered for the Welder position, candidates must pass a 3G test. Experience and an understanding of blue prints preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Proven experience as welder and ability to pass a 3G weld test
• Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures
• Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings preferred
• Knowledgeable of different kinds of metal and their properties preferred
• Experience operating a forklift and/or overhead crane preferred
• Ability to commit to flexible schedule and prompt arrival for shifts
Eagle Crusher Company offers a competitive wage and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k and paid time off.