Everything You Need to Know About Eagle Crusher’s E-Plant® Two-Deck Portable Crushing Plant
The revolutionary E-Plant Two-Deck is the industry’s only true high-production double-deck screening / crushing system on one chassis—transportable in one pull—for the aggregate, asphalt, and recycling industries.
A variant of the Eagle Crusher E-Plant Triple-Deck model, the E-Plant Two-Deck is a valuable portable crushing plant option for customers who do not require the number of product that the E-Plant Triple-Deck can produce, as the exclusion of a screen deck and an output conveyor reduces cost and complexity.
More specifically, the Eagle Crusher E-Plant Two-Deck model is engineered to process up to four individual products, including two spec products, at one time whereas the E-Plant Triple-Deck is able to process five produce and three spec products.
The E-Plant Two-Deck, like its predecessor, features drop-in grizzly deck options that allows portable crushing plant operators to screen products before crushing, to crush all products, or to crush material with the grizzly-screened product removed.
Equipped with a reversible cross conveyor, the E-Plant Two-Deck enables return of two decks back to increase production significantly beyond 40%, when compared to the industry-leading UltraMax® 1200-25 CC portable plant, with no increase in wear and maintenance costs.
The E-Plant Two-Deck’s design and weight distribution generally allows for easier permitting, which can be helpful in states like California. It can also be helpful for some customers looking to replace other crusher equipment, allowing it to be backed directly against its discharge conveyor.
Additional features of the E-Plant Two-Deck portable crushing plant include:
- One-pull tow capabilities. Easily transports with hydraulically folding return conveyor. Jeep available where required (check with your DOT)
- Screen / cross conveyors positioned to allow for convenient use of radial stackers
- A removable electrical control panel featuring pre-wired receptacles for radial stackers. The control panel features interlocked controls with breakers for motor protection
- An optional easy-on, easy-off electro-magnet assembly
- Feeder speed management for complete control of the flow of material into the impactor with the Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
- An included wireless remote control for the feeder shutdown and all motor stop
- The industry’s only lifetime rotor warranty on its solid-steel, three-bar sculptured rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing (North America only)
For complete product specifications of the E-Plant Two-Deck portable crushing plant, please contact a Team Eagle sales representative.
Serious Projects Demand Eagle Crusher.
Eagle Crusher consistently leads the industry in new product innovations. We stand by our products with unsurpassed service and support to make your job easier.
- Durability and longevity
- 24-hour parts and service
- American made
- Highest productivity and profits
- High resale value
- Celebrating 100+ years of service