Everything You Need to Know About Eagle Crusher’s UltraMax 1000-CC
Eagle Crusher is known for our comprehensive portfolio of portable impactor and jaw crusher plants that are manufactured to face any crushing job, performing above and beyond. Our team of engineers can configure portable plants for small projects ranging up to the largest jobs.
The portable plant’s closed-circuit crushing and screening design is set on a single chassis that can replace jaw / cone / screen multi-unit systems for a lower initial investment and will maintain a high production of cubical spec product.
The Eagle Crusher UltraMax 1000-CC boasts many powerful features, including its unique two-step 5-foot grizzly deck that is engineered to remove fines before material enters the impactor.
Additionally, this portable plant features a standard grizzly bypass chute and an available cross belt conveyor with flop gate that allows for either removal of the material that passes through the grizzly deck for stockpiling or blending back in with the crushed material.
One other special component of the UltraMax 1000-CC portable impactor plant is its two-deck inclined screen that allows for the production of two cubical spec products. Material retained from the top deck of the screen is returned to the impactor for further processing.
Just like the rest of Eagle Crusher’s portable plants, the UltraMax 1000-CC is engineered to be moved, transporting easily with its hydraulic retractable return conveyor and folding side conveyor. The plant’s hydraulic lift and leveling system enables quick setup and teardown by using hydraulic run-on legs.
The UltraMax 1000-CC portable impactor plant is fueled by its totally self-contained and reliable diesel / electric or all-electric power. These power options eliminate the need to worry about hydraulic leaks and failures shutting down operations.
If your team is looking for the best in portable crushing, the Eagle Crusher UltraMax 1000-CC is an excellent choice for medium-sized jobs that will save you money without sacrificing production power.
- Single-pull transport with an optional rear tag axle (check with your DOT)
- An included removable electrical control panel that features pre-wired receptacles for radial stackers
- Feeder speed management for complete control of the flow of material into the impactor with the Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
- An included wireless remote control for the feeder shutdown and all motor stop
- The industry’s only lifetime rotor warranty (North America only) on its solid-steel, three-bar, sculptured rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing
Additional features of the UltraMax 1000-CC include:
For complete product specifications of the UltraMax 1000-CC, please contact a Team Eagle sales representative.
Serious Projects Demand Eagle Crusher.
Eagle Crusher consistently leads the industry in new product innovations. We stand by our products with unsurpassed service and support to make your job easier.
- Durability and longevity
- 24-hour parts and service
- American made
- Highest productivity and profits
- High resale value
- Celebrating 100+ years of service