Everything You Need to Know About the RapiDeploy® Portable Crushing Plant
When a material processing job, like rock crushing or concrete crushing, calls for multiple plants and conveyors, it can be tempting to turn to renting mobile track units for their ease of mobility; however, it may be worth your time to consider how utilizing a portable crushing plant like the RapiDeploy® can save your business money.
Eagle Crusher’s RapiDeploy® portable plant eliminates the need for multiple plants and conveyors to be configured at the job site. As an all-inclusive portable plant, the RapiDeploy® features built-in, retractable conveyors that can crush, screen, separate, and stockpile—all in one pull.
When compared to mobile track plants, the RapiDeploy® portable plant’s closed-circuit crushing, screening, and conveying system generates higher production results for aggregate, asphalt, and concrete processing, among other applications.
The RapiDeploy® plant’s three retractable conveyors achieve higher discharge levels than mobile track plants, reducing the need to collect stockpiled material as often. Additionally, these taller conveyors allow for more convenient navigation by trucks for loading material into the plant.
Where intricate mobile track plants trade serviceability for a smaller silhouette, the RapiDeploy® plant maintains its portability while providing easier access and simple servicing as an advantage of its open-build structure.
Designed for transportation and configuration convenience, the RapiDeploy® considerably cuts conveyance costs for material processing. Everything you need to succeed is now offered on a single chassis, making the RapiDeploy® one of our most valuable portable crushing plants yet.
- Easy transportation in one pull (check with your DOT)
- Two product screens and a third reliever deck, producing two cubical spec products and generating increased productivity
- Further processing for any material returned to the crusher by the top and second retention decks
- A hydraulic lift and leveling system, enabling quick set up and tear down through use of the hydraulic run-on legs
- Totally self-contained, reliable diesel/electric or all-electric power
- For effectively removing steel, an optional cross-belt, permanent magnet that remains attached for transport or an optional inline, higher-efficiency electromagnet that is detached for transport
- The industry’s only lifetime rotor warranty on its solid-steel, three-bar sculptured rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing (North America only)
Important features of the RapiDeploy® include:
For complete RapiDeploy® portable plant product specifications, click here.
Serious Projects Demand Eagle Crusher.
Eagle Crusher consistently leads the industry in new product innovations. We stand by our products with unsurpassed service and support to make your job easier.
- Durability and longevity
- 24-hour parts and service
- American made
- Highest productivity and profits
- High resale value
- Celebrating 100+ years of service