Eagle Crusher Company Inc. is hiring a Field Service Technician based out of our Galion, OH headquarters. Our Field Service Technicians communicate and collaborate with customers on new equipment installation, safety, maintenance, and operation, as well as troubleshoot equipment issues. This is a traveling position, requiring travel 40% to 60% of the time, during the week and occasionally on weekends.
Eagle Crusher Company offers a competitive wage and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k, and paid time off. Qualified candidates must possess a solid work history, positive attendance record and ability to pass a drug screen.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in repair maintenance or related position.
- Proficient in a wide range of various hydraulics and metal fabrication, as well as electrical troubleshooting and repairs.
- Strong Electrical Skills required.
- Stick welding experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Ability to pass and maintain a current DOT physical card and have a clean driving record.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Read electrical schematics and work from blueprints, bills of material, and other information to determine repair parts and services required.
- Give direction and training to equipment operators and maintenance personnel in areas of safety, equipment start-up and operation, and maintenance.
- Responsible for all hand tools and equipment needed on a daily basis.
- Ability to electronically and verbally communicate over the phone with customers to troubleshoot any problems.
- Submit service and expense reports in a timely manner.
- Obtain knowledge of being a professional driver and meet ELD’s responsibilities and requirements.
- Collaborate with manufacturing, engineering, and sales personnel on a daily basis.
- Perform office maintenance in plumbing, heating, air conditioning, electrical repairs, grounds keepers, movers, parts deliver people, and assist manufacturing with multiple tasks.