HYDRAULIC ELECTRICAL SPECIALIST – This is a 1st shift position. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience. The Hydraulic electrical specialist will read hydraulic and electrical schematics and diagrams to install all the hydraulic/electrical components and properly connect them to make Eagle Crusher equipment operational. Test and run all functions during installation and test phases of the assembly process to ensure the highest quality machine be delivered to the customer. Must pass drug screen.
Eagle Crusher is looking for ROCKSTARS to join Team Eagle! We are accepting applications from motivated individuals who want to put their skills and talent to work for an industry leader.
- Competitive pay with 3 month & 6 month increases
- Standard schedule with four 10-hour shifts with overtime availability
- Medical, Dental & Visions – start 1st of the month following hire date!
- 401k match starts IMMEDIATELY
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Attendance Reward Days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
Become a part of the TEAM EAGLE family and be a part of something BIG!