Marketing Coordinator – Eagle Crusher Company Inc., has an immediate opening for a Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for content development and management across multiple channels, including social, email, web, print, and trade shows. The position will report to the in Galion, Ohio facility with occasional need for out-of-state travel (10-15%).
Eagle Crusher Company offers a competitive wage and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k and paid time off. Qualified candidates must possess a solid work history, positive attendance record, and the ability to pass a drug screen. To be considered for this position, candidates must submit a cover letter along with their resume including with salary requirements. Candidates are also requested to provide any relevant writing, photo or video samples of previous work.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, communications, journalism or similar field preferred.
- One to three years of Marketing experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Experience with photo/video equipment as well as editing software (Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) a requirement.
- Experience with 3D animation tools (3ds Max, Maya, Blender, VRED, etc.) as well as CAD programs (AutoCAD, Inventor, etc.) preferred.
- Understanding of SEO, digital advertising, and web analytics preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- This position requires 10-15% travel.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists in creating and implementing a content calendar to manage and plan specific timely marketing campaigns.
- Create marketing art, content, and copy.
- Develop email newsletters and drip campaigns.
- Staff trade shows and promotional events as needed.
- Assist in maintaining marketing databases and managing company software applications.
- Enforce brand marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, and branding.
- Stay current in marketing tends and opportunities.
- Maintains the Company’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Performs any related duties as required or assigned to ensure efficiency of the Company.