Eagle Crusher is looking for ROCKSTARS to join Team Eagle! We are accepting applications from motivated individuals who want to put their skills and talent to work for an industry leader.
Why work at The Eagle Crusher Company?
- Successful family-owned company in operation for over 100 years.
- Annual pay increases based on Performance
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive wage and benefit package
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Benefits available within 30 days
- Paid time off after 90 days
- 24 hours of sick time in addition to vacation
- Ability to earn extra time off for perfect attendance
Shift Details: 1st Shift: 5:00am-3:30pm Monday-Thursday, 5:00am-2:30pm on Friday
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records.
- Maintain open lines of communication between employees, management, and executives.
- Assume responsibility for manufacturing and shipping process in the plant.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs and evaluating new equipment or machinery.
- Maintain workflow by monitoring manufacturing processes, observing equipment, monitoring employees, and facilitating corrections to malfunctions.
- Educate employees on the use of equipment to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Establish and enforce Company standards to ensure quality of service.
- Update professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Create and oversee an employee training schedule that emphasizes productivity and resource conservation.
- Performs any related duties as required or assigned to ensure efficiency of the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least five (5) years of experience in the related area.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Willing to work in hot and cold environments.
- Willing to work overtime when needed.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
Location – 521 East Southern Avenue, Bucyrus, Ohio 44820
Contact for Questions: (419) 631-4920 Call or Text
Must be 18 years of age to apply.