Additional Products in This Category:
The revolutionary E-Plant is the industry’s only true high production triple-deck screening/crushing system on one chassis— transportable in one pull—for the aggregate, asphalt and recycling industries. And then here is some more text
No permit necessary for one pull transport.*
Optional electro-magnet is available as a cross belt or in-line installation that stays on for transport.
Hydraulic lift and leveling system enables quick set up and tear down by using the hydraulic run on legs.
Totally self-contained, reliable diesel/electric power or all-electric power. You don't have to worry about hydraulic leaks and failures shutting you down
UltaMax® LIFETIME rotor warranty. No other manufacturer offers this.
500CV: More information
- Features the industry’s only LIFETIME ROTOR WARRANTY on its solid-steel, threebar rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing.
- Built rock solid to last with the UM-15 Eagle UltraMax® Impactor.
- Outperforms similar sized track units for production and quality of product.
- Transports with ease. Just hook up the tractor and go. No additional or specialized trailer necessary.
- Moves easily around the job site with the optional dolly kit with pintle hitch.
- Features unique two-step, 5’ grizzly deck to remove fines before crushing.
- Offers a grizzly bypass chute and with the available cross belt conveyor and flop gate allows for either removal of the material that passes through the grizzly deck for stockpiling or for blending with the crushed material.
- Includes plant mounted electrical control panel featuring pre-wired plug-ins for radial stackers.
- Manage the feeder speed for continuous flow of material into the impactor with optional variable frequency drive (VFD).
- Offers an optional wireless remote control for the feeder shutdown and all motor stop.
- Is available with Tier 4 diesel power.
|Overall length||75’ 10” (23.1M)|
|Gross Weight||134,000 lbs (60,780kg)|
|Travel Length||72’ 6” (22.1M)|
|Feed Hopper Capacity||11’ 11” (3.6M)|
|Vibrating Feeder||13’ 6” (4.1M)|
|Feeder Grizzly Deck||17 yd3/23T 13M3/20.9M|
|Engine Tier 4 Final Cummins||###|
|Crusher Discharge Conveyor||###|
|Triple Deck Inclined Screen||5’x16’ (1.5M x 4.9M)|
|Top Screen Top Deck Cross Conveyor||18”wide (452mm)|
|Middle Screen Deck Reversing Cross Conveyor||###|
|Bottom Screen Deck Hydraulic Fold||24”wide (610mm)|
|Under Screen Conveyor||42”wide (1067mm)|
|Return Conveyor, Hydraulic Fold||24”wide (610mm)|
|Three Door Full Function Electric Control Panel With Remote Control|
|Interlocked Controls With Breakers For Motor Protection|
|In-line Electro-magnet, Tier 3 or Electric Power Available|
|Rotor Diameter x Width||123x456|
|Feed Opening Width x Height||1234x5678|
|Approx. Weight||a ton|
|Production Capacity||loads and loads|
|*Design specifications subject to change without notice.|
|1036 Eagle/Austin Western||12200 / 5545||300||1.125 / 28.58||40-60||.75 - 3 / 19 - 76||19-105 / 17-95|
|1536 Eagle/Austin Western||16500 / 7500||275||1.25 / 31.75||60-90||1.5-4 / 38 - 102||50-150 / 45-136|
|2036 Eagle/Austin Western||20900 / 9500||260||1.25 / 31.75||70-100||2-6 / 51-152||80-270 / 73-245|
|3242 Eagle||53000 / 24091||250||1.25 / 31.75||150-200||4-8 / 102-203||225-450 / 205-409|
These capacities vary based on feed size, feed rate, physical characteristics of feed material, environmental conditions, operator training and proficiency, crusher settings, and condition of wear parts.