Eagle Jaw Crushers
The best value on the market, the Eagle jaw crushers are designed to eliminate premature failures to provide years of component life, durability, and reliability—and to meet the needs of your toughest crushing applications.
Eagle Jaw Crusher: Features
Flywheels feature QD-type hubs for easy removal of the flywheels.
Allows easy removal of pitman/shaft assembly on 3242 model.
Full length, deep-ribbed jaw dies are reversible to ensure maximum wear life.
All moving parts are contained within the main housing, making Eagle jaw crushers ideal for portable or skid mounting.
This is the video panel.
This is the plant layout panel.
Eagle Jaw Crusher: Additional Features
- Processes abrasive hard rock, using the time tested overhead eccentric design.
- The short bearing span between the side frames reduces stress and shaft deflection.
- Eliminates premature failures caused by fatigue from uncontrolled stress with a “stress control” design of the frame and alignment of the bearings, shaft and toggle seat.
- Full 360-degree support at the bearing ensures maximum bearing life, with outer bearings mounted directly in line with the side frames to eliminate stress.
* Capacities shown are those expected for material weighing 2,700lbs per cubic yard/930kg per cubic meter and constant maximum feed. For
other conditions,capacity will vary. Consult factory for expected tonnage ofyour material.
** Consult factory for other settings.