All-hydraulic direct-drive system allows independent operation of conveyors, feeders and impactor with variable speed control.
Easily removable discharge conveyor allows for quick access to under-crusher area for inspection, maintenance, and cleaning. Easily and quickly inspect and maintain conveyor while removed.
Cross-belt, permanent magnet removes steel contaminants from crushed material. Magnet is reversible to allow steel discharge from either side and does not need to be removed for transport.
Dual-motor, under-crusher pan feeder with industry-leading discharge clearance in excess of 20” enables greater material flow and virtually eliminates clogging.
Grizzly bypass chute and cross conveyor with flop gate to allow for either removal of the material that passes through the grizzly deck for stockpiling or blending back with the crushed material. Conveyor folds for transport or remains out of way of operation when not in use.
High torque track drives ensure superior tramming and gradability plus can track while crushing to continue stockpiling.
Discharge conveyor height of 12’ 5” for feeding directly into optional screener.
Heavy duty hopper-construction sized for feeding with a loader or excavator.
Features the industry’s only LIFETIME ROTOR WARRANTY on its solid-steel, three-bar, sculptured rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing.*
*North America only.
|Operating Length||50’ / 15.2M|
|Gross Weight||93400lbs / 42365kg|
|Travel Length||42’ 10” / 13.0M|
|Travel Width||10’ 11” / 3.3M|
|Travel Height||11’ 10” / 3.6M|
For complete technical specifications, download our spec sheet.
ULTRATRAXX® Additional Features
- Discharge conveyor has easy-access grease banks for lubricating head and tail pulley bearings.
- Available system for real-time remote monitoring of crusher production performance, engine loading, temperature and location—all for observation via your wireless service to your smart phone or computer.
- Includes wireless remote control to operate and monitor functions of the plant including filter status, hydraulic oil temperature and charge pump pressure.
- Control can be tethered to unit for operation, if remote battery loses charge.
- On board filling and filtration unit for hydraulic system.
- On board hydraulic cooling fan reverses to minimize heat exchanger clogs.
- Smart feeder drive system monitors engine load for more efficient production.
- Load-sensing hydraulics improves fuel efficiency and reduces component wear.
- Fuel capacity for more than 10 hours of operation.