1600-69 CCS Crushing & Screening System
1600-69 CCS is our largest UltraMax® impactor—a mammoth in the industry—for producing your highest volume multiple spec product jobs.
1600-69 CCS: Features
Includes the 1600-69 OC, side-discharge conveyor with vibrating pan feeder, 6x20 screening plant with an integrated feed conveyor, return conveyor with a cleated belt and three, radial-stacking conveyors.
Hydraulic lift and leveling systems on the impactor and screen simplifies set up and tear down.
The electric control panels for the crusher and auxiliary equipment of the 1600-69 OC plant and 6x20 screening plant are free standing, enabling multiple location options.
Available in-line electro-magnet on the 1600-69 OC side-discharge conveyor.
Designed for all-electric power.
Includes 6x20 screening plant with integrated feed screen conveyor.
Includes return conveyor from screen plant to crusher hopper.
Features the industry’s only LIFETIME ROTOR WARRANTY on its solid-steel, three-bar, sculptured rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing.*
* North America only.
This is the video panel.
This is the plant layout panel.
1600-69 CCS: Additional Features
- Replaces very large complex crusher and screening systems for a much lower initial investment and for greatly reduced maintenance, fuel and transportation costs.
- Produces three cubicle spec products simultaneously and returns the oversized product from the screening plant to the UltraMax® impactor plant for further reduction.
- Side-discharge conveyor is available in road-portable version.
- Features standard grizzly bypass chute and available cross-belt conveyor with flop gate to allow for either removal of the material that passes through the grizzly deck for stockpiling or blending back with the crushed material.
- Side-discharge conveyor has a vibrating pan feeder, receiving hopper with replaceable liners, available full-length skirtboards and optional in-line electro-magnet.
- Second 6x20 screening plant can be added for even higher production of cubicle spec products.
- Manage the feeder speed for complete control of the flow of material into the impactor with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD).
- Includes wireless remote control for the feeder shutdown and all motor stop.