Closed Circuit Portable Impactor Plant
Available in tri-axle or quad-axle version. Each features one-pull transport with optional rear tag axle. Check with your DOT.
Optional electro-magnet is available as a cross-belt or in-line installation that stays on for transport.
Hydraulic lift and leveling system enables quick set up and tear down by using the hydraulic run-on legs.
Totally self-contained, reliable diesel/electric or all-electric power. You won’t have to worry about hydraulic leaks and failures shutting you down.
Features the industry’s only LIFETIME ROTOR WARRANTY on its solid-steel, three-bar, sculptured rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing.*
*North America only.
1000-15 CC Specifications
|Operating Length||63' 5" / 19.3M|
|Gross Weight||117000lbs / 53100kg|
|Travel Length||57' 0" / 17.4M|
|Travel Width||11' 11" / 3.6M|
|Travel Height||13' 5" / 4.1M|
For complete technical specifications, download our spec sheet.
1000-15 CC Additional Features
- Features closed-circuit crushing and screening on one chassis.
- Replaces Jaw/Cone/Screen multi-unit systems for a much lower initial investment while maintaining a high production of cubical spec product. Greatly reduces maintenance and fuel costs and is easily transported.
- Features unique two-step, 5’ grizzly deck to remove fines before crushing.
- Includes removable electrical control panel featuring pre-wired
receptacles for radial stackers.
- Features standard grizzly bypass chute and available cross-belt conveyor with flop gate to allow for either removal of the material that passes through the grizzly deck for stockpiling or blending back with the crushed material.
- Transports easily with the hydraulic retractable return conveyor and folding side conveyor.
- Manage the feeder speed for complete control of the flow of material into the impactor with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD).
- Includes wireless remote control for the feeder shutdown and all motor stop.
Copyright 2022 Eagle Crusher Company, Inc.