With Pre-Screen Feeder
This plant is designed for larger-sized jobs with high volumes of material at- or near-spec, allowing most to be removed before crushing, increasing overall production and reducing wear.
Integrated pre-screen feeder allows material at spec to be discharged before crushing, increasing production without increasing wear.
Available in tri-axle or quad-axle version. Each features one-pull transport with optional rear tag axle. Check with your DOT.
Hydraulic lift and leveling system enables quick set up and tear down by using the hydraulic run-on legs.
Totally self-contained, reliable diesel/electric or all-electric power. You won’t have to worry about hydraulic leaks and failures shutting you down.
Top-deck retained material is returned to the crusher for further processing.
Available in-line electro-magnet removes for transport.
Two-deck inclined screen produces two cubical spec products. Plant is also available with a twin-shaft screen option with third reliever deck.
Features the industry’s only LIFETIME ROTOR WARRANTY on its solid-steel, three-bar, sculptured rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing.*
*North America only.
1200-25 CC Pre-Screen Feeder Technical Specifications
|Operating Length||71’4” / 21.7M|
|Gross Weight||130000lbs / 59000kg|
|Travel Length||66’3” / 20.2M|
|Travel Width||11’ 11.5” / 3.7M|
|Travel Height||13’ 5.5” / 4.1M|
For complete technical specifications, download our spec sheet.
1200-25 CC Pre-Screen Feeder Additional Features
- Features closed-circuit crushing and screening on one chassis.
- Replaces Jaw/Cone/Screen multi-unit systems for a much lower initial investment while maintaining a high production of cubical spec product. Greatly reduces maintenance and fuel costs and is easily transported.
- Includes removable electrical control panel featuring pre-wired receptacles for radial stackers.
- Transports easily with the hydraulic retractable return conveyor and folding side conveyor.
- Manage the feeder speed for complete control of the flow of material into the impactor and on return conveyor with Variable Frequency Drives (VFD).
- Includes wireless remote control for the feeder shutdown and all motor stop.
Copyright 2021 Eagle Crusher Company, Inc.