Open Circuit Portable Impactor Plant
Available with a separate side-discharge conveyor (OC model) or with a built-in front-discharge conveyor (CV model). You decide, depending on your set-up requirements.
Available in-line electro-magnet.
Hydraulic lift and leveling system for set up and tear down.
Designed for all-electric power.
Side-discharge conveyor includes a pan feeder, receiving hopper, replaceable liners, and optional full-length skirtboards.
The electrical control panel for the crusher and the auxiliary plant equipment are designed to be free standing for ease of placement on the job.
Features the industry’s only LIFETIME ROTOR WARRANTY on its solid-steel, three-bar, sculptured rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing.*
*North America only.
1600-69 OC Specifications
|Operating Length||48' 3.5" / 14.7M|
|Gross Weight||170000lbs / 77100kg|
|Travel Length||44' 0" / 13.4M|
|Travel Width||11' 11" / 3.6M|
|Travel Height||13' 5" / 4.1M|
For complete technical specifications, download our spec sheet.
1600-69 OC Additional Features
- Replaces dual crusher systems for a much lower initial investment and for greatly reduced maintenance, power and transportation costs.
- Features standard grizzly bypass chute and available cross-belt conveyor with flop gate to allow for either removal of the material that passes through the grizzly deck for stockpiling or blending back with the crushed material.
- Features unique one-step, 5’ grizzly deck to remove fines before crushing.
- Available grizzly cross conveyor for both OC (side-discharge unit) and CV model (front-discharge unit).
- Side-discharge conveyor is available in road-portable version.
- Manage the feeder speed for complete control of the flow of material into the impactor with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD).
- Includes wireless remote control for the feeder shutdown and all motor stop.
Copyright 2021 Eagle Crusher Company, Inc.