Closed Circuit Crushing & Screening System
Includes the 1400-45 OC with a side-discharge conveyor, 6×20 screening plant with an integrated feed conveyor, return conveyor with a cleated belt and three, radial-stacking conveyors.
The control panels are designed for the integrated system including pre-wired receptacles for the radial stackers.
Available in-line electro-magnet on the front-discharge conveyor.
Totally self-contained, reliable diesel/electric or all-electric power. You won’t have to worry about hydraulic leaks and failures shutting you down.
Includes 6×20 screening plant with integrated screen feed conveyor.
Using the conveyor, ability to return oversized product from the screening plant to the crusher hopper for further reduction or to stockpile.
Features the industry’s only LIFETIME ROTOR WARRANTY on its solid-steel, three-bar, sculptured rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing.*
*North America only.
1400-45 CCS Additional Features
- Replaces large complex crusher and screening systems for a much lower initial investment and for greatly reduced maintenance, fuel and transportation costs.
- Designed for maximum portability with ease of operation and ease of service.
- Produces three cubicle spec products simultaneously and returns the oversized product from the screening plant to the UltraMax® impactor plant for further reduction.
- Features standard grizzly bypass chute and available cross-belt conveyor with flop gate to allow for either removal of the material that passes through the grizzly deck for stockpiling or blending back with the crushed material.
- Side-discharge conveyor has receiving hopper with replaceable liners, available full-length skirtboards and optional in-line electro-magnet that stays on for trailer transport.
- Side-discharge conveyor is available in road-portable version.
- Manage the feeder speed for complete control of the flow of material into the impactor with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD).
- Includes wireless remote control for the feeder shutdown and all motor stop.
Copyright 2021 Eagle Crusher Company, Inc.