Jaw/Impactor system includes the 3242 primary plant, available stationary, skid-mounted or portable. Featured system is using the skid mounting.
Jaw/Impactor system includes 6×20 stationary, skid-mounted or portable screening plant with integrated feed conveyor. Featured system is using the portable 6×20 screening plant. Jaw/Impactor system also includes conveyor fed, UltraMax® impactor, available stationary, skid-mounted or portable. Featured system is using the UM-15 skid-mounted impactor.
Jaw/Impactor system includes 5×14 or 5×16 inclined screening plant, available stationary, skid-mounted or portable. Featured system is using the 5×14 stationary screening plant (not shown).
Features the industry’s only LIFETIME ROTOR WARRANTY on its solid-steel, three-bar, sculptured rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing.*
*North America only.
Jaw/Impactor System Additional Features
- Ideal for producing absolute sized products in aggregate.
- Compact, efficient design available diesel/electric or all-electric power.
- 3242 jaw plant feeds into the 6×20 screening plant with integrated feed conveyor.
- Top deck screen-retained material feeds to the UM-15 impactor plant for further processing and is then returned to the feed conveyor of the screening plant for screening.
- Bottom and middle deck screen-retained materials are stockpiled as product.
- The fines material from the 6×20 screening plant is fed to the 5×14 inclined screening plant producing up to an additional three products.
- Electric control panels feature pre-wired receptacles for stackers.
Copyright 2021 Eagle Crusher Company, Inc.