Crushing & Screening System
Includes the 1400-45 CV with a front-discharge conveyor, 6×20 screening plant with an integrated feed conveyor, return conveyor with a cleated belt and three, radial-stacking conveyors.
Hydraulic lift and leveling system enables quick set up and tear down by using the hydraulic run-on legs and the available run-on hydraulic legs for the screening plant.
The control panel on the 1400-45 CV plant is designed for the integrated system including pre-wired receptacles for the radial stackers.
Available in-line electro-magnet on the front-discharge conveyor.
Totally self-contained, reliable diesel/electric or all-electric power. You won’t have to worry about hydraulic leaks and failures shutting you down.
Includes 6×20 screening plant with integrated screen feed conveyor.
Using the conveyor, ability to return oversized product from the screening plant to the crusher hopper for further reduction or to stockpile.
Features the industry’s only LIFETIME ROTOR WARRANTY on its solid-steel, three-bar, sculptured rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing.*
*North America only.
1400-45 CVS Additional Features
- Replaces large complex crusher and screening systems for a much lower initial investment and for greatly reduced maintenance, fuel and transportation costs.
- Produces three cubicle spec products simultaneously and returns the oversized product from the screening plant to the UltraMax® impactor plant for further reduction or to stockpile.
- Designed for maximum portability with ease of operation and ease of service.
- Features standard grizzly bypass chute and available cross-belt conveyor with flop gate to allow for either removal of the material that passes through the grizzly deck for stockpiling or blending back with the crushed material.
- Manage the feeder speed for complete control of the flow of material into the impactor with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD).
- Includes wireless remote control for the feeder shutdown and all motor stop.
Copyright 2022 Eagle Crusher Company, Inc.