Open Circuit Secondary Impactor Plant
Includes triple-deck horizontal screen module for screening before crushing.
Screen maintenance platforms are available for both sides of screen.
Side-discharge conveyor transports the crushed material to other equipment for further processing, stockpiling or to another conveyor for re-circulating back to the plant screen for sizing.
Hydraulic lift and leveling system enables quick set up and tear down by using the hydraulic run-on legs.
Totally self-contained, reliable diesel/electric or all-electric power. You won’t have to worry about hydraulic leaks and failures shutting you down.
Features the industry’s only LIFETIME ROTOR WARRANTY on its solid-steel, three-bar, sculptured rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing.*
*North America only.
1200-25 OCSS Specifications
|Screen||6’ x 20’ / 1.8M x 6.0M 3 deck|
|Operating Length||51’ 8” / 15.7M|
|Gross Weight||100000lbs / 45400kg|
|Travel Length||47’ 0” / 14.3M|
|Travel Width||11' 11.5" / 3.6M|
|Travel Height||13' 6" / 4.1M|
For complete technical specifications, download our spec sheet.
1200-25 OCSS Additional Features
- Features screening options for multiple spec products.
- Top deck retained material feeds into the impactor for size reduction.
- Middle deck retained material feeds onto a chute into the impactor for size reduction.
- Bottom deck retained material feeds onto a cross conveyor for stockpiling.
- Material passing through the bottom deck feeds onto the fines conveyor and discharges to the back of the plant.
- Includes removable electrical control panel featuring pre-wired receptacles for radial stackers.
Copyright 2021 Eagle Crusher Company, Inc.