Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the
browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Eagle Crusher Company, Inc. may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: we may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: we may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other Site feature: to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: we may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscrib from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Keeping our site relevant to your interests
We have implemented several Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising, to help make the content of and the advertising for our site better matched to our site’s visitors’ interests, and to reduce the number of intrusive or annoying ads on the Internet.
Included among the tools that help our business better serve you are Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, and demographic and location targeting as appropriate for display advertising.
During some periods of the year, we may use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online:
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show those ads on sites across the Internet, to educate and inform customers and prospective customers.
- Eagle Crusher, and third-party vendors including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on past visits to our website. Visitors may opt out of DoubleClick’s remarketing cookies here: https://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
- In addition, Eagle Crusher, and third-party vendors including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our website.
- We will use data from Google’s interest-based advertising or third-party audience data, such as age, gender, and interests, with Google analytics to best serve our customers and prospective customers.
Using the Google
Ads Settings, visitors to our site may, at their option, opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads as they wish.
We also encourage visitors who wish to learn more about their privacy options to visit Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs, at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Eagle Crusher Company, Inc.
Corporate Offices 525 South Market Street, Galion, OH 44833 USA
This document was last updated on December 29, 2014.