Eagle Crusher Portable Jaw Crusher
The Eagle 3242 jaw crusher frame is designed for ease of pitman/shaft assembly removal for transportation purposes.
Grizzly bypass chute with flop gate allows for either removal of the material that passes the grizzly deck onto an available cross-belt conveyor for stockpiling or for blending with the crushed material.
Hydraulic lift and leveling system enables quick set up and tear down by using the hydraulic run-on legs.
Totally self-contained, reliable diesel/electric or all-electric power. You won’t have to worry about hydraulic leaks and failures shutting you down.
3242 Jaw Crusher Specifications
|Crusher||3242 Eagle Portable Jaw Crusher|
|Operating Length||48’ 7” / 14.8M|
|Gross Weight||114500lbs / 51900kg|
|Travel Length||45’ 3” / 13.8M|
|Travel Width||11’ 9” / 3.6M|
|Travel Height||13’ 6” / 4.1M|
For complete technical specifications, download our spec sheet.
3242 Jaw Crusher Additional Features
- Built rock solid with proven technology and designed to last with minimal service and maintenance.
- Unique two-step, 5’ grizzly deck for removal of fines before crushing.
- Includes removable electrical control panel featuring pre-wired receptacles for stackers.
- Manage the feeder speed for continuous flow of material into the jaw crusher with variable frequency drive (VFD).
- Includes wireless remote control for the feeder shutdown and all motor stop.
Copyright 2021 Eagle Crusher Company, Inc.