Closed Circuit Crushing & Screening System
Includes the 1600-69 OC, side-discharge conveyor with vibrating pan feeder, 6×20 screening plant with an integrated feed conveyor, return conveyor with a cleated belt and three, radial-stacking conveyors.
The electric control panels for the crusher and auxiliary equipment of the 1600-69 OC plant and 6×20 screening plant are free standing, enabling multiple location options.
Available in-line electro-magnet on the 1600-69 OC side-discharge conveyor.
Designed for all-electric power.
Includes 6×20 screening plant with integrated screen feed conveyor.
Includes return conveyor from screen plant to crusher hopper.
Features the industry’s only LIFETIME ROTOR WARRANTY on its solid-steel, three-bar, sculptured rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing.*
*North America only.
1600-69 CCS Additional Features
- Replaces large complex crusher and screening systems for a much lower initial investment and for greatly reduced maintenance, fuel and transportation costs.
- Produces three cubicle spec products simultaneously and returns the oversized product from the screening plant to the UltraMax® impactor plant for further reduction.
- Side-discharge conveyor is available in road-portable version.
- Features standard grizzly bypass chute and available cross-belt conveyor with flop gate to allow for either removal of the material that passes through the grizzly deck for stockpiling or blending back with the crushed material.
- Side-discharge conveyor has a vibrating pan feeder, receiving hopper with replaceable liners, available full-length skirtboards and optional in-line electro-magnet.
- Second 6×20 screening plant can be added for even higher production of cubicle spec products.
- Manage the feeder speed for complete control of the flow of material into the impactor with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD).
- Includes wireless remote control for the feeder shutdown and all motor stop.
Copyright 2021 Eagle Crusher Company, Inc.