Easily transports in one pull. Check with your DOT.
Two product screen with third reliever deck allows increased productivity while producing two cubical spec products.
Top-deck retained material is returned to the crusher for further processing.
Hydraulic lift and leveling system enables quick set up and tear down by using the hydraulic run-on legs.
Totally self-contained, reliable diesel/electric or all-electric power. You won’t have to worry about hydraulic leaks and failures shutting you down.
Effectively remove steel with either an optional, cross belt permanent magnet that stays on for transport or optional higher efficiency, in line electro-magnet that removes for transport.
Features the industry’s first LIFETIME ROTOR WARRANTY on its solid-steel, three-bar, sculptured rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing.*
*North America only.
RapiDeploy® 500 Specifications
|Operating Length||80' 0" / 24.3M|
|Operating Width (with optional grizzly cross conveyor)||42' 0" / 12.8M|
|Gross Weight||101500lbs / 46040kg|
|Travel Length||64' 0" / 19.5M|
|Travel Width||12' 0" / 3.6M|
|Travel Height||13' 6" / 4.1M|
For complete technical specifications, download our spec sheet.
RapiDeploy® 500 Additional Features
- Features closed-circuit crushing, screening , and retractable conveyors on one chassis with more productive screening capability compared to closed-circuit track plants.
- Features higher discharge heights on all three retractable conveyors compared to track plants to allow for moving stockpiled material less often.
- Replaces jaw/cone/screen multi-unit systems for a much lower initial investment.
- Greatly reduces mobilization costs as well as set-up and tear-down time since the need for additional stockpiling conveyors is eliminated.
- Easily serviced without sacrificing portability.
- Features unique two-step, 5′ grizzly deck to remove fines before crushing.
- Includes wireless remote control for the feeder shutdown and all motor stop.
- Features a standard grizzly bypass chute or optional grizzly retractable discharge conveyor with flop gate to allow for either removal of the material that passes through the grizzly deck for stockpiling or for blending with the crushed material.
- Manage the feeder speed for complete control of the flow of material into the impactor with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD).