Eagle Crusher Portable Jaw Crusher
Built to handle massive slabs of reinforced concrete with ease.
Pitman assembly can easily be removed for transport purposes.
Grizzly bypass chute allows for either removal of the material that passes the grizzly deck onto a conveyor for stockpiling or for blending with the crushed material.
Hydraulic lift and leveling system enables quick set up and tear down by using the hydraulic run-on legs.
Can be fitted with patent-pending hydraulic toggle system for quick jaw relief during tramp steel event.
Totally self-contained, reliable diesel/electric or all-electric power. You won’t have to worry about hydraulic leaks and failures shutting you down.
3260 Jaw Crusher Specifications
|Operating Length||54’ 6” / 16.6M|
|Gross Weight||149000lbs / 67585kg|
|Travel Length||54' 6" / 16.6M|
|Travel Width||11' 6" / 3.5M|
|Travel Height||13’ 6” / 4.1M|
For complete technical specifications, download our spec sheet.
3260 Jaw Crusher Additional Features
- Hydraulic toggle system operates at much lower pressures than similar systems, allowing easier maintenance.
- Hydraulically adjustable wedges allow changes to closed side setting quickly.
- Includes removable electrical control panel featuring pre-wired receptacles for radial stackers.
- Manage the feeder speed for complete control of the flow of material into the jaw crusher with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD).
- Includes wireless remote control for the feeder shutdown and all motor stop.
Copyright 2021 Eagle Crusher Company, Inc.