Eagle Crusher Portable Jaw Crusher
Hydraulic grizzly dump-over hopper is available for removing oversized material.
Grizzly bypass chute with flop gate allows for either removal of the material that passes the grizzly deck onto an available cross-belt conveyor for stockpiling or for blending with the crushed material.
Hydraulic lift and leveling system enables quick set up and tear down by using the hydraulic run-on legs.
Totally self-contained, reliable diesel/electric or all-electric power. You won’t have to worry about hydraulic leaks and failures shutting you down.
2036 Eagle Portable Jaw Crusher
2036 Jaw Crusher Specifications
|Crusher||2036 Eagle Portable Jaw Crusher|
|Operating Length||43’ 10”/ 13.4M|
|Gross Weight||67000lbs / 30400kg|
|Travel Length||39’ 7” / 12.1M|
|Travel Width||8’ 6” / 2.6M|
|Travel Height||13' 5" / 4.1M|
For complete technical specifications, download our spec sheet.
2036 Jaw Crusher Additional Features
- Built rock solid with proven technology and designed to last with minimal service and maintenance.
- Features unique two-step, 5’ grizzly deck to remove fines before crushing.
- Includes removable electrical control panel featuring pre-wired receptacles for radial stackers.
- Manage the feeder speed for continuous flow of material into the jaw crusher with variable frequency drive (VFD).
- Includes wireless remote control for the feeder shutdown and all motor stop.