Screening and Scalping Plant
This plant was specially designed to provide aggregate producers with the widest, heavy-duty feeder in the industry for the ultimate portable plant in high production screening and scalping.
Easily transports in one pull. Check with your DOT.
Features the widest, heavy-duty feeder in the industry, measuring 67”x24’ to meet your highest volume production needs.
Versatile, 42” reversible cross conveyor allows feeding into the stacking conveyor from either side of the plant and features 5’ impact bed and idlers.
Available in Tier 4 diesel and electric-power options.
Enables quick set up and tear down with the available hydraulic lift and leveling system using the hydraulic run-on legs.
Features two-step, five-foot, adjustable grizzly decks.
|Feeder Size||67” x 24’ / 1700mm x 7.3M|
|Grizzly Deck Size (Both Decks)||67” Wide x 60” Long / 1700mm x 1524mm|
|Reversible Cross Conveyor||42” Wide / 1067mm|
|Feeder Motor Size||50 HP / 37kW|
|Travel Width||11’ 10” / 3.6M|
|Travel Height||13’ 6” / 4.1M|
For complete technical specifications, download our spec sheet.
RIP-RAP® Additional Features
- Fully equipped with main control panel to distribute power to all on-plant motors as well as controls and plugs for two additional stacking conveyors.
- Features main breaker for easy connection to your line power or stand-alone generator, or select our optional self contained removable Tier 4 diesel-power units.
- Easily removable control panels for operation, service, and maintenance ease.
- Available hydraulic grizzly dump-over hopper for removing oversized material.
- Grizzly chutes feature AR400 liners.
- Manage the feeder speed for complete control of the flow of material with Variable Frequency Drive.
- Use the wireless remote control for the feeder shutdown and all motor stop.
- Available heavy duty stacking conveyors.
Copyright 2021 Eagle Crusher Company, Inc.