Includes triple-deck inclined screen module that adjusts hydraulically from transport to operation mode for screening before crushing.
Front-discharge conveyor transports the crushed material to other equipment for further processing, stockpiling, or to another conveyor for re-circulating back to the plant screen for sizing.
Hydraulic lift and leveling system enables quick set up and tear down by using the hydraulic run-on legs.
Totally self-contained, reliable diesel/electric or all-electric power. You won’t have to worry about hydraulic leaks and failures shutting you down.
Features the industry’s only LIFETIME ROTOR WARRANTY on its solid-steel, three-bar, sculptured rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing.*
*North America only.
500-05 CVSS Specifications
|Screen||5’ x 16’ / 1.5M x 4.9M 3-deck incline|
|Operating Length||54’ 4” / 16.5M|
|Overall Weight||73000lbs / 33100kg|
|Travel Length||50’ 6” / 15.4M|
|Travel Width||10’ 6” / 3.2M|
|Travel Height||13’ 6” / 4.1M|
For complete technical specifications, download our spec sheet.
500-05 CVSS Additional Features
- Features screening options for two or three spec products.
- Top deck retained material feeds into the impactor for size reduction.
- Middle deck retained material feeds onto a cross conveyor for stockpiling.
- Bottom deck retained material feeds onto a cross conveyor for stockpiling.
- Material passing through the bottom deck feeds onto the fines conveyor and discharges to the back of the plant.
- Includes removable electrical control panel featuring pre-wired
receptacles for radial stackers.
Copyright 2021 Eagle Crusher Company, Inc.