Closed Circuit Portable Impactor Plant
The revolutionary E-Plant® is the industry’s only true high production triple-deck screening/crushing system on one chassis—transportable in one pull—for the aggregate, asphalt, and recycling industries.
Tows in one pull. Jeep available where required.*
*Check with your DOT.
Screen/cross conveyors are positioned to allow convenient use of radial stackers.
Screen products first before crushing, crush all products or crush with the grizzly product removed.
Triple-deck screening/crushing system enables processing of up to five products (including three spec products) at one time.
Reversible cross conveyor enables return of two decks back to increase production well beyond 40 percent, compared to our industry-leading UltraMax® 1200-25 CC, with no increase in wear and maintenance costs.
Optional, easy-on, easy-off electromagnet assembly.
Features the industry’s only LIFETIME ROTOR WARRANTY on its solid-steel, three-bar, sculptured rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing.*
*North America only.
E-Plant® Triple-Deck Specifications
|Operating Length||75’ 10” / 23.1M|
|Gross Weight||126000lbs / 57150kg|
|Travel Length||72’ 6” / 22.1M|
|Travel Width||11’ 11” / 3.6M|
|Travel Height||13’ 6” / 4.1M|
For complete technical specifications, download our spec sheet.
E-Plant® Triple-Deck Additional Features
- Easily transports with hydraulically folding return conveyor.
- Drop-in grizzly deck options.
- Includes removable electrical control panel featuring pre-wired receptacles for radial stackers.
- Control panel has interlocked controls with breakers for motor protection.
- Replaces Jaw/Cone/Screen multi-unit systems for a much lower initial investment while maintaining a high production of cubical spec product. Greatly reduces maintenance and fuel costs and is easily transported.
- Manage the feeder speed for complete control of the flow of material into the impactor with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD).
- Includes wireless remote control for the feeder shutdown and all motor stop.
Copyright 2022 Eagle Crusher Company, Inc.