Open Circuit Portable Impactor Plant
Discharge material feeds to a separate conveyor coming out of the side of the crusher at a 90-degree angle.
Available in-line electro-magnet on side-discharge conveyor.
Hydraulic lift and leveling system enables quick set up and tear down by using the hydraulic run-on legs.
Totally self-contained, reliable diesel/electric or all-electric power. You won’t have to worry about hydraulic leaks and failures shutting you down.
Features the industry’s only LIFETIME ROTOR WARRANTY on its solid-steel, three-bar, sculptured rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing.*
*North America only.
1400-45 OC Specifications
|Operating Length||50' 0" / 15.2M|
|Gross Weight||123000lbs / 55800kg|
|Travel Length||44' 6" / 13.6M|
|Travel Width||11' 11" / 3.6M|
|Travel Height||13' 5" / 4.1M|
For complete technical specifications, download our spec sheet.
1400-45 OC Additional Features
- Replaces dual crusher systems for a much lower initial investment and for greatly reduced maintenance, fuel and transportation costs.
- Features unique two-step, 5’ grizzly deck to remove fines before crushing.
- Features standard grizzly bypass chute and available cross-belt conveyor with flop gate to allow for either removal of the material that passes through the grizzly deck for stockpiling or blending back with the crushed material.
- Side-discharge conveyor is available in road-portable version.
- Utilizes side-discharge conveyor with receiving hopper and replaceable liners, optional full-length skirtboards and available, in-line electro-magnet that stays on for trailer transport.
- Includes removable electrical control panel featuring pre-wired
receptacles for radial stackers.
- Manage the feeder speed for complete control of the flow of material into the impactor with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD).
- Includes wireless remote control for the feeder shutdown and all motor stop.