When Profits Count, Count on Eagle Crusher
Eagle Crusher Company Incorporated is a worldwide leader in the manufacture of a complete line of heavy-duty impact crushers, portable crushing and screening plants, jaw crushers, and conveyors for the concrete, asphalt, aggregate, and recycle markets. The company provides innovative, quality products and exceptional aftermarket service and support.
Only the Eagle Crusher UltraMax® series of plants deliver the highest production rates, highest quality, uniform spec product, and minimum down time for maximum profitability. No matter what the feed material or how tough the job, you can rely on our heavy-duty UltraMax® plants to provide extreme durability and portability. Your profits depend on the highest performing plants in the industry, and only Eagle Crusher has them.
Eagle Crusher has earned its world-class reputation for innovative research, excellence in manufacturing, and quality products due to its philosophy of putting customers needs first. Our #1 goal is making the customer more productive and profitable by providing the best impactor-based technology and after-market support available. That's why Eagle Crusher has become the #1 manufacturer of portable impact crushers worldwide.
Eagle Crusher goes to great lengths after the sale to keep its customers up and running at peak production.
With Team Eagle, customers receive:
- On-Site Start-up Assistance
- On-Going Applications Support and Expertise
- 24-Hour Emergency Breakdown Hotline
- Same-Day Parts Shipping
- Genuine Team Eagle Quality Parts
Find More Crushing Solutions. Our Eagle Crusher Family of Companies Includes:
Eagle Crusher Is a Member of the Following Associations:
- AED (Associated Equipment Distributors)
- AEM (Association of Equipment Manufacturers - Formerly CIMA & EMI)
- CDRA (Construction & Demolition Recycling Association – Formerly CMRA)
- HCEA (Historical Construction Equipment Association)
- IAAP (Illinois Association of Aggregate Producers)
- IMAA (Indiana Mineral Aggregates Association)
- Michigan Aggregates Association
- NAPA (National Asphalt Pavement Association)
- NDA (National Demolition Association – Formerly National Association of Demolition Contractors)
- NSSGA (National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association – Formerly National Stone Association and National Sand & Gravel Association)
- OAIMA (Ohio Aggregates & Industrial Minerals Association)
- Utah Asphalt Pavement Association