Eagle Crusher is looking for ROCKSTARS to join Team Eagle! We are accepting applications from motivated individuals who want to put their skills and talent to work for an industry leader.
Why work at The Eagle Crusher Company?
- Annual pay increases based on Performance
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive wage and benefit package
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Benefits available within 30 days
- Paid time off after 90 days
- 24 hours of sick time in addition to vacation
- Ability to earn extra time off for perfect attendance
Department: Electrical Engineer
Shift Details: 1st Shift: 8:00am-5:00pm
Hourly Pay Range: Varies based on experience
The Electrical Engineer will carry out various engineering tasks, such as creating electric installation drawings and bills of material, performing calculations to ensure our systems meet all local, state, and federal safety standards and collaborating with technicians and computer programmers to solve emerging issues. This position is responsible for research on manufacturing processes and analyze data and trends to create new products and assist in development and implementation of systems to monitor and remotely report and record data from the panel through various sensors and J1939 data for production and maintenance analysis. This role also includes analyzing existing products with a view to improving their efficiency and overall performance.
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems and products.
- Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards.
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time.
- Define customer needs and requirements.
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards.
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes.
- Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems.
- Summarize data and report on test results.
- Examine needs on new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets.
- Monitor maintenance and inspection plans.
- Create documentation to be implemented by our Technical Publications department.
- Fully embrace Eagle Crusher’s quality system and needs to identify opportunities and drive continuous improvement.
- Performs any related duties as required or assigned to ensure efficiency of the Company.
Please Contact Emily at 419-631-4920 if you need assistance.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or approved associate degree in electrical engineering or related field. MSc is a plus.
- At least three (3) years’ experience as an Electrical Engineer, preferably within a manufacturing environment.
521 East Southern Avenue, Bucyrus, Ohio 44820
(419) 631-4920 Call or Text
Must be 18 years of age to apply.