At this year’s CONEXPO-CON/AGG, Eagle Crusher unveiled our latest portable plants and crushing equipment, including the 1200-CC with Pre-Screen Feeder. This new portable plant was a hit at the show and was even featured by multiple media outlets, including AsphaltPro, Demolition & Recycling International, and Pit & Quarry magazines.
Designed for larger-sized jobs with high volumes of material, our innovative 1200-CC portable plant is equipped with a pre-screen feeder component that enables owners and operators to more precisely screen materials with its 2-deck 4 ft x 5 ft incline screen—ultimately generating a higher rate of production.
The 1200-CC’s pre-screen feeder allows for material that is already near or at spec to be removed from the plant prior to crushing, which reduces wear on the impactor—saving costs for crusher plant owners on parts replacement and servicing over longer periods of time.
Also included in the 1200-CC with Pre-Screen Feeder is a 2-deck 5 ft x 16 ft screen with a third reliever deck. This screening system allows crushed material to be further screened in order to reduce blinding while processing higher volumes of material.
For transportation purposes, the return material conveyor folds down onto itself, reducing the total height of the portable plant.
Additionally, many of the 1200-CC with Pre-Screen Feeder’s components are able to be attached to or removed from the portable plant, including the option of an electromagnet attachment as well as the plant’s removable electric control panel which features pre-wired receptacles for radial stackers.
Eagle Crusher’s new portable plant with pre-screening capabilities enables plant owners and operators to effectively achieve higher production rates by diverting material at- or near-spec from the start, not only reducing impactor wear, but even eliminating the need for auxiliary crushing equipment.
Additional features of the new 1200-CC with Pre-Screen Feeder include:
• One-pull tow capabilities. Jeep available where required (check with your DOT)
• Screen / cross conveyors positioned to allow convenient use of radial stackers
• Product screening before crushing. Crush all products or crush with the grizzly product removed
• A triple-deck screening / crushing system, enabling the processing of up to 5 products (including 3 spec products) at one time
• A reversible cross conveyor, enabling the return of two decks back to increase production well beyond 40 percent when compared to our industry-leading UltraMax® 1200-25 CC with no increase in wear or maintenance costs
• An optional easy-on, easy-off electromagnet assembly
• The industry’s only lifetime rotor warranty on its solid-steel, three-bar sculptured rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing (North America only)
For complete product specifications of the 1200-CC with Pre-Screen Feeder, please contact a Team Eagle sales representative.
Serious Projects Demand Eagle Crusher.
Eagle Crusher consistently leads the industry in new product innovations. We stand by our products with unsurpassed service and support to make your job easier.
• Durability and longevity
• 24-hour parts and service
• American made
• Highest productivity and profits
• High resale value
• Celebrating 100+ years of service