In March, Eagle Crusher showcased our newest portable plants and crushing equipment at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020, North America’s largest construction trade show. Among our latest innovations, Team Eagle was proud to unveil the 3260 jaw crusher and portable plant.
Engineered to crush reinforced slab concrete with ease, the Eagle 3260 jaw crusher significantly reduces the time needed to prepare material for processing. Its larger size paired with its sturdy assembly ensures that your team will be up and crushing.
In fact, the Eagle 3260 jaw crusher is the largest recycle jaw that Eagle Crusher manufactures to date, providing you with one of the most powerful crushing machines on the market.
The Eagle 3260 jaw crusher can also be equipped with Team Eagle’s patent-pending hydraulic toggle system, designed for quick jaw relief during tramp steel events and other uncrushable situations.
Eagle Crusher’s innovative hydraulic toggle system is unique in that it operates at a much lower pressure than similar systems. Because it operates at a lower pressure, there is less overall friction and wear on the system as a whole, allowing for more convenient maintenance.
The 3260 jaw crusher itself is extremely versatile, featuring hydraulically adjustable wedges that allow changes to its closed side setting quickly. Just as well, the pitman assembly can be easily removed from a portable plant configuration for transportation purposes.
Additionally, the 3260 portable jaw crusher plant features a grizzly bypass chute that can be used for either removal of material that passes through the grizzly deck onto a conveyor for stockpiling or blending with the crushed material.
Eagle Crusher jaw crushers like the 3260 are engineered to eliminate premature failures in order to provide years of component life, durability, and reliability—meeting the needs of your toughest crushing applications for the best value on the market.
Additional features of the new 3260 jaw crusher and portable plant include:
• Full length, deep-ribbed jaw dies that are reversible to ensure maximum wear life
• Moving jaw crusher parts contained within the main housing, ideal for portable or skid mounting
• A hydraulic lift and leveling system that enables quick and easy setup and tear-down
• Totally self-contained, reliable diesel / electric or all-electric power
• Removable electrical control panels that feature pre-wired receptacles for radial stackers
• Feeder speed management for complete control of the flow of material into the crusher with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
• Wireless remote control for the feeder shutdown and all-motor stop
For complete product specifications of the new 3260 jaw crusher and portable plant, please contact a Team Eagle sales representative.
Serious Projects Demand Eagle Crusher.
Eagle Crusher consistently leads the industry in new product innovations. We stand by our products with unsurpassed service and support to make your job easier.
• Durability and longevity
• 24-hour parts and service
• American made
• Highest productivity and profits
• High resale value
• Celebrating 100+ years of service