Acquiring a full set of screening, crushing, and conveying equipment that is needed to succeed in aggregate production or concrete and asphalt recycling can often require a hefty investment. Consequently, maintaining and transporting these individual machines can result in significant expenses. Why not then invest in a more affordable portable plant that can screen, crush, and convey at high production levels with fewer expenses over the long run?
Eagle Crusher’s revolutionary E-Plant® is the industry’s only true high production triple-deck screening / crushing system on one chassis—transportable in one pull—for the aggregate, concrete recycling, and asphalt recycling industries.
The E-Plant® portable plant is designed to replace a jaw, cone, and screen multi-unit system for a much lower initial investment while maintaining a high production of cubical spec product. Designed to be manufactured onto a single chassis, this portable plant also greatly reduces maintenance and fuel costs and can be easily transported.
Just as well, the E-Plant’s® hopper feeder allows for prescreening capabilities in order to produce more accurate specs. Customizable, drop-in grizzly deck options are available in order to screen for a wider variety of material sizes and to meet the unique demands of any aggregate production or concrete and asphalt recycling business.
The E-Plant® portable plant also features a bottom screen deck and return conveyor that easily fold using hydraulic technology for convenient transportation purposes. In addition, this portable plant includes a removeable electrical control panel featuring pre-wired receptacles for radial stackers, designed to maximize production opportunities from its triple-deck screen.
Equipment operators can manage the feeder speed of the E-Plant® portable plant for complete control of the flow of material into the impactor with the variable frequency drive (VFD) in order to achieve optimal production levels. It also includes wireless remote control for feeder shutdown and an all-motor stop.
The E-Plant® portable plant offers the capabilities of an entire lot of screening, crushing, and conveying equipment packaged into one chassis. Not only is this portable plant and its comprehensive features easy to transport, the E-Plant® allows for the flexibility and customization that modern aggregate production businesses rely on to succeed.
Important features of the E-Plant® include:
• One-pull tow capabilities. Jeep available where required (check with your DOT)
• Screen / cross conveyors positioned to allow convenient use of radial stackers
• Product screening before crushing. Crush all products or crush with the grizzly product removed
• A triple-deck screening / crushing system, enabling the processing of up to 5 products (including 3 spec products) at one time
• A reversible cross conveyor, enabling the return of two decks back to increase production well beyond 40 percent when compared to our industry-leading UltraMax® 1200-25 CC with no increase in wear or maintenance costs
• An optional easy-on, easy-off electro-magnet assembly
• The industry’s only lifetime rotor warranty on its solid-steel, three-bar sculptured rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing (North America only)
For complete E-Plant® portable plant product specifications, please visit its product page.
Serious Projects Demand Eagle Crusher.
Eagle Crusher consistently leads the industry in new product innovations. We stand by our products with unsurpassed service and support to make your job easier.
Get serious. Get Eagle Crusher.
• Durability and longevity
• 24-hour parts and service
• American made
• Highest productivity and profits
• High resale value
• Celebrating 100+ years of service