Entering a material processing market, like concrete and asphalt recycling or aggregate and gravel production, often necessitates a hefty upfront investment in machinery, but making a cost-effective decision when it comes to purchasing crushing equipment doesn’t have to be difficult anymore.
Priced affordably, the Stealth® 500 portable plant is specifically manufactured for a low initial investment, without sacrificing the production power for which portable plants are known. This enables smaller- to medium-sized businesses to reap the benefits that only a portable plant can provide for a minimal upfront investment.
Designed for smaller material processing jobs that require cubical spec, the Stealth® 500 portable plant is valuable in that it outpaces mobile track plant production rates, eradicating the need to begin spending money on such intricate, costly machines.
Not only is the Stealth® 500 portable plant an economic portable plant for companies entering the market, it can also greatly serve established companies. As a smaller high-production plant, the Stealth® 500 can be a profitable supplement to any industrial fleet, even serving as a secondary impactor plant.
At 85,000 lbs or 38,600 kgs, the Stealth® 500 portable plant is one of our lightest closed-circuit crushing plants yet. Boasting a 60′ x 11′ x 13′ 6″ (18.3 m x 3.6 m x 4.1 m) silhouette, this crusher plant lives up to its name as its reduced footprint greatly diminishes transportation costs and allows for efficient portability on the job site.
In addition to its lightweight frame, the Stealth® 500 touts all-electric capabilities and a hydraulic lift and leveling system all on a single chassis. No portable plant offers the same cost-effective versatility that the Stealth® 500 can provide, making it an economical addition to any material processing operation.
Important features of the Stealth® 500 include:
• Easy transportation in one pull (check with your DOT)
• A two-deck inclined screen, producing two cubical spec products
• Further processing for any material returned to the crusher by the top retention deck
• A hydraulic lift and leveling system, enabling quick set up and tear down through use of the hydraulic run-on legs
• Totally self-contained, all-electric power, removing the fear of hydraulic leaks and failures shutting you down
• The industry’s only lifetime rotor warranty on its solid-steel, three-bar sculptured rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing (North America only)
For complete Stealth® 500 portable plant product specifications, please visit its product page.
Serious Projects Demand Eagle Crusher.
Eagle Crusher consistently leads the industry in new product innovations. We stand by our products with unsurpassed service and support to make your job easier.
Get serious. Get Eagle Crusher.
• Durability and longevity
• 24-hour parts and service
• American made
• Highest productivity and profits
• High resale value
• Celebrating 100+ years of service